Ways to Donate
Please Help Our Huskies and Foster Homes
Coordinating the care and adoption of the many Huskies that North Star helps requires an extraordinary amount of time and resources. We depend on your donations to help care for and feed the Huskies that we take in.
North Star Siberian Husky Rescue is currently licensed with the Secretary of State of the State of Colorado as a non-profit corporation. (view document.pdf) Your donation is tax deductible.
We are very appreciative of any and all contributions that will support us in our efforts to help Huskies in need!
501(c)(3) - Pending
(In August 2012 - we filed for our Federal Tax ID status and are awaiting official notification from the IRS).
Our Wish List
- Dog Food (premium varieties)
- Heartgard, Frontline, Advantix, and Revolution Medications
- Stainless Steel Water and Food Bowls (large)
- Extra Large Wire Crates
- Baby Gates
- Antibiotics, Rimadyl (prescriptions, can be recently expired)
- Hydrogen Peroxide, Betadine and Antibiotic Ointments
- Combs and Brushes (pin brushes, long coat rakes, Furminators)
- Leashes (1" wide, nylon)
- Greyhound/Martingale Collars (14"-20" long and 1" wide)
- Old Towels, Blankets and Bedding
First Class Stamps
Envelopes (letter & legal)
Folders - Tabbed Manila, Letter Size
Hanging File Folders
Multi-purpose Copy Paper
Staples Gift Cards
PetSmart Gift Cards
PetCo Gift Cards
- Donate Using PayPal
A PayPal account IS NOT required to make your donation. PayPal will allow you to pay with your credit card without creating an account. Just click the PayPal logo below.